Re: [gnome-love] Modem dialup in gnome

What we need to complete the picture is tantalisingly simple: A
gtk2 frontend to ifup! ie. You click on "Connect to Internet" on the

The dialler should provide some way of launching the configuration dialog. At the very least you should be able to switch profiles.

Also, the backend currently doesn't cover things I really need:
- Dial-on-demand
- Connection sharing (a-la NAT)
- Connection logging. (I live in Vietnam. We have expensive timed connections. Also, thru most of Asia there are millions of small internet cafes that need an easy way of charging based on time. Embrace that niche baby!)

Yes, I will be trying to add some code for these.

Cheers,
Long.