Re: [gnome-love] libgtop maintainer?

mail Kevin Vandersloot <kfv101 psu edu>, he might know the right answer.

regards,
Chema

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 14:24, Charles Waldman wrote:

I am doing some work in the Solaris environment, and have noticed some
problems with "gtop" on Solaris.  I found that libgtop makes some
incorrect assumptions about what is heap and what is stack, the memory
maps are wrong.

I worked up a patch to fix this, but I haven't had any success in
submitting it.  The addresses in the AUTHORS file:

Martin Baulig (martin home-of-linux org)
Drazen Kacar (dave srce hr)

and both bounce.  I have tried Googling around to find these guys,
there "home-of-linux" website seems to be AWOL, furthermore
"baulig suse de" bounces and "martin gnome org" (no idea if this is
the same guy) didn't bounce, but failed to reply to my email.

So, who is currently maintaining libgtop, and where should I send my
patches?