[gnome-love] Graphical 'su' utility for GNOME

I read the last GNOME summary, and it appears that many people
are looking for a graphical 'su' utility.
Su today I decided to just port kdesu to GNOME.
The current version still depends heavily on kdelibs, but it
use GTK+ for it's GUI and is already useable.
The source code is here:
http://members1.chello.nl/~h.lai/gnomesu-0.0.1.tar.bz2

Of course lots of things have to be done before it's finished.
Any chance that this will be included in a future GNOME release?

BTW, is it acceptable for a GNOME program to depend on kdelibs?
I don't know any GNOME machines that don't have KDE as well.