Re: [gnome-love] Code Auditing as Love

<quote who="Miguel de Icaza">

Yes, and it also helps people to learn how to work with Open Source.  I
found that reading other people's code is useful to understand the "model"
they followed in their application.

That's a great benefit too!

Sounds good to me.  Do you want to start auditing code?

I'd love to, but was quite unsure where to start. Tom's links have really
helped with that though. Perhaps we should pop these up somewhere.

- Jeff

--
             Toothpaste is the most important meal of the day.