Re: [gnome-love] gtranslator coworkers needed

On 14 Jul 2001 10:59:46 -0400, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

I don't have time to hack on gtranslator, but for whoever is interested on
hacking here I can provide help with using ETable/ETree as it is not very
well documented and I have some experience using the widget in procman now.
Feel free to ask me questions.

Kevin

Is there any chance you might find time to distill your experience into
some sort of brief tutorial/reference?

I'd certainly appreciate some idea of what was involved before
attempting to move stuff I've written over to E* widgets.

Mike