[gnome-love] gtranslator coworkers needed

gtranslator needs some fresh blood; Gediminas is going to work in this
summer so he won't have any time to work on gtranslator.

/Me is hacking heavily on Semerkent, so that I can only hack slightly on
gtranslator.

If you're excited by taking part in:

a) an i18n project/editor

b) a highly "appreciated" application

c) have got a midlevel knowledge about GNOME/C
        AND

d) are willing to do some hacking on one of these tasks you'd really be
loved by me and/or Gediminas (hehe, don't take it by work, please .-)):

* Undo/Redo
* UTF8 perfectness/integration
* Import/export dialogs for po files (encoding and iconv fetishists are
  welcome)
* Improved gtkspell integration
* ETable list view for the messages

Hope to get any reaction from the community .-)

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080