Re: [gnome-love] Anyone done this before?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 04:16:02PM +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:

[snip]

When sun announced gnome 2.0 as their desktop of the future I thought
that admin issues and documentation would be a good place for them to
help with their experience and facilities (anyone from sun listening?
;-)

oh, you haven't taken a look in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib or seen the
announcements of things going in there in the docs list, have you?

I'm sure there will be more things coming from sun...

On the documentation side, the people from Sun have been making *huge*
contributions, both in actual documentation and also in contributing
to the processes to create quality GNOME docs.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/