Cannot view email text if the email contains an attachment. IMAP Evolution.

Hi.

Hope this is the correct place to ask.
I am currently running Ubuntu 10.04 and using Evolution 2.28.3 (Ubuntu 10.04 repositories version).
If I set Evolution up for use with IMAP, any mail containing an attachment of any kind will only display headers and the attachment "save" button and listbox. I can't get Evolution to display the actual email text.
Email without attachments view correctly.

If I set Evolution up for use with POP, everything works well. Unfortunately I need to have it set up as IMAP so POP is not an option.

Grateful for any help I can get.