Re: panel-client? (Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.39 is released)

Just a few things to think about with this: which panel menu do you mean?
With the panel architecture you can have as many menu buttons as you want.
For this you really want to tell the applet to pop up the menu.

This could be done by adding an extra CORBA interface to the menu applet
that could be controlled from a seperate process.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/