Re: undefined symbol in slashapp

Robert.Lopez@abq.sc.philips.com writes:

> I am trying to build Gnome (gnome-core-1.0.9) and up to
> now I have been able to fix my situation; normally go
> build another tool or rebuild with a newer
> version. Here I do not know what this means:

This was due to a bug in the configure check for libghttp,
which manifests itself on solaris machines.

It should fixed in gnome-core 1.0.54.

Or, since i believe slashapp doesn't work anymore (I think they changed
some backend stuff on /.), you can just ignore the error.

But i recommend gnome-core 1.0.54 anyway :)

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum