Google Code-In 2010/2011 reminder

Hi,

Today Google opened Google Code-In 2010/2011 for participants.

GCI is a "small sibling" of Google Summer of Code for highschool
students (13-18yrs) and with much smaller tasks in several fields (like
docs, code, translation, etc). The average amount of time to be spent
for a task should be about three days.
For more info please see http://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn

There aren't many GNOME translation tasks in the system so I'm sending
a new reminder here.

I've added 5 tasks in the morning for translations into Romanian (100
to 300 strings in each task). They were taken by 5 students in an
hour.
I then added anther 7 tasks. All are taken as of now and I'm working
to add new ones.

It would be a shame not to use this opportunity to get new contributors.

If you want to be a mentor for your language go to
http://live.gnome.org/GoogleCodeIn and follow the indications.

An example of a task suggestion:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/gnome/t129044425083

--