Re: Request for freeze break -- feature & string freeze for 2.14.x cycle

On 13/04/2006, at 2:08 AM, Elijah Newren wrote:

Alternative ideas welcome.  I know this really, really sucks, and I
should be publicly whipped,

If you're really volunteering, this could be a good fund-raiser for Gnome.

I don't think we've had a public whipping for ages. :D

<starts calculated advertizing percentages...>

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)