GNOME Color Manager 2.30.0

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Tue Mar 30 18:07:50 UTC 2010

Richard Hughes píše v Út 30. 03. 2010 v 08:41 +0100:
> On 29 March 2010 22:47, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn at pcode.nl> wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
> >> It used to be first Monday of *new* month :-/ Oh well, no review and
> >> translation updates then.
> > There is GNOME release cycle :)
>
> Yes, Monday was the absolute deadline for the 2.30.0 tarballs. Maybe I
> could have communicated that better, sorry.

It would be definitely better to announce what are the deadlines for
translations - I do not follow the whole gnome thing, just gcm. I was
asked by the Czech team if I plan to update the translation, but also
without a deadline. Coincidently, I did so just last weekend...

BTW, Udi Fuchs (UFRaw) sends out an email to all "last-translators" once
there is a string freeze so they even do not have to follow the mailing
list - that would be very convenient but I guess individual GNOME
developers may not have the easy-to-use infrastructure available.

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech