[GROSS HACK] building libcolor-glib and tools on F13

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Mon Jul 26 19:32:35 UTC 2010

Andy Lutomirski píše v Po 26. 07. 2010 v 10:45 -0400:
> This patch, if configured with
>
> ./configure --enable-compile-warnings=yes --disable-sane --disable-strict
>
> is enough to build libcolor-glib and most of tools.  (You'll have to cd
> explicitly -- 'make libcolor-glib' doesn't do anything.)
The patch applied with errors on configure.ac, I updated it manually
accordingly.

However, there are still missing lcms2 and libusb-1.0 packages in Fedora
13 repositories. I have removed the version requirements for the two,
but compilation afterwards failed on some libusb matters.

As Pascal suggested, could someone skilled provide the necessary
binaries compiled statically so that we can send the sensor data?

Regards,
Milan

--
Milan Knizek