Anyone got a huey?

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at volny.cz
Sun Jul 25 06:29:02 UTC 2010

Richard Hughes píše v Čt 22. 07. 2010 v 14:15 +0100:
> On 22 July 2010 14:02, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn at pcode.nl> wrote:
> > Would that build on GNOME 2.30.x?
>
> No way. Although, you could probably hack up configure to lower the
> deps and then _only_ build libcolor-glib and the tools. That might
> work.
>
> > Maybe I could try an alpha live cd of sorts, I'll try to work something out...
>
> Yes, using http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Nightly_live_builds

It does not boot for me either (cannot mount /dev/mapper/live-rw
filesystem), I may try in a week time again.

BTW, I have got a huey, which was delivered with wide-gamut Samsung
XL20. There was a discussion on argyllcms list whether it is somehow
modified or not compared to a standard huey.

Regards,
Milan

--
Milan Knizek