Double Density Mode for ColorMunki

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:43:34 UTC 2010

On 24 February 2010 22:06, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn at pcode.nl> wrote:
> To my dismay I noticed you've dropped the double density mode for the
> ColorMunki. What would be the problem with this? Maybe I can help?

I just couldn't get double density to work correctly. Maybe I'm clumsy
or something, but the single density was much easier to scan.

Perhaps we can just have it as a simple dialog choice?

Target Choice

Your calibration device can use much smaller sized squares to save on
paper and ink, although it will be harder to use the device. Enable
double density mode?

[Help]                [No] [Yes]