Request for colorimeter figures

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:56:10 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I've added support to GCM today to display images to help the user
attach the colorimeter device to the screen, and to set it to correct
mode. I've attached two images as examples. If anybody is interested
in drawing pictures (or improving mine) it would be very welcome. I
don't mind how many images we add. Ideally we should show images of
the most common colorimeters in existence, and how to switch things to
the correct modes. You'll have to create SVG figures yourself (I used
inkscape) and obviously not include any trademarks.

If you're a worse artist than me, feel free to send a photo of the
colorimeter attached to the screen, and switching between different
modes and one of us geeks on list can convert this to a SVG. Thanks.

Richard.