Building a library of ICC profiles

Pedro Côrte-Real pedro at pedrocr.net
Fri Feb 12 10:54:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is there any package that collects free (as in speech) ICC profiles? I
see that Pascal's PPA has one printer, one camera and two or three
displays. Are these just the ones you did yourself Pascal?

I'd be more than happy to add the profiles I've been doing for the
printer and monitor to some repository so that users without a
calibration instrument can just use a profile from the library. I
already have profiles for a Dell U2410 and an Epson R2880 with Glossy
Epson paper. I'll be adding more papers to that too. One thing I
haven't done yet is profiling my camera. How is that done and what is
the benefit? I have a Sony A700 DSLR.

Cheers,

Pedro