Looking for supporters to provide Richard H with ColorMunki Photo

Pedro Côrte-Real pedro at pedrocr.net
Fri Feb 12 01:42:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn at pcode.nl> wrote:
> I just PayPalled 25 EUR...

Just paypalled mine as well. Doesn't any of the Linux/FreeSoftware
organizations do this in scale? It would be great to be able to pitch
in money to a common fund saying "I'd like this specific piece/type of
hardware to work better in Linux" so that developers could get free
access to hardware.

By the way Richard, I've recently been through the battle of profiling
my Epson R2880 with color munki, directly with argyll commands. I kept
a few notes so I can tell you the commands that worked, the number of
patches that were reasonable and especially about a small hack I did
to be able to use much smaller patches with the color munki (and thus
use less paper).

Cheers,

Pedro