Documentation Images: Display OSD

Niklas Park niklas.park at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:44:50 UTC 2009

A little warning seems to be in place here.
I can't see how you could put these screenshots under CC, FDL or any other
license, since the copyright clearly belongs to the manufacturer of the
device, or the person or entity the manufacturer licenses the OSD from. I
can't really see that a screengrab could constitute original art under any
jurisdiction.
The best one could hope for is that using these images constitutes fair use,
of course with correct attribution to the copyright holder, but IANAL.

Kindly
/Niklas Park