bugreport gnome-color-manager translation

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:29:54 UTC 2009

On 12/17/09, Joe Dalton wrote:

> What does intent mean here. Is the sentence broken in some way/missing
> something?
>
> #: ../data/gnome-color-manager.schemas.in.h:7
> msgid "The output intent to use, e.g. 'perceptual'."
>

> Hi, a google did not help me, and i have only found one danish translation,
> which maybe is correct mayby not.

I'm pretty sure that both GIMP, Inkscape and Scribus have Danish
translations. Check them re. "Color management" tab in Preferences of
all these applications.

I also highly recommend "Real world color management" book. It was
translated into many languages, maybe Danish was among them. You will
understand a lot more about color management after reading it, trust
me on this :)

Alexandre