Re: gnome-history

Satya,

I have written gnome-recent precisely for this purpose.  It is not in a a
mainstream library yet (partially because I'm lazy, partially because it
has some problems), but you can get from CVS through the "gnome-recent"
module.  There is a decent sample app in there to get you started working with it.

Thanks,
James