Gnome, best meds here

Of whom do I have the honour? :)
Character is that which reveals moral purpose, exposing the class of things a man chooses or avoids.
Prudent dullness marked him for a mayor.

Gnome, we are the only place with really underprice medication!
Oh! The good times when we were so unhappy.
I loved learning, it was school I hated. I used to cut school to go learn something.
Hardship makes the world obscure.
Our duty, as men and women, is to proceed as if limits to our ability did not exist. We are collaborators in creation.