ExtraApp translation

Hi,

I've posted a request for translation for my atomix game a few weeks ago
to the i18n-list. Well, there was only one response, the swedish
translation, but all those translators are very busy too and I didn't
mind.

Then yesterday, I got a mail telling me that the atomix.pot files are in
gnome cvs and that translators are using this. Yes, and there are more
translations than in my local po directory.

Someone of the maintainers of the extra app package complained about the
program authors, that they don't work together with them, don't get there
packages in at the right time. But the other way round the situation isn't
very better. No one informed me about this translation process. I did a
german translation myself, just to see that there is already one in CVS.
So why has no one informed the maintainers of the single packages?

 Jens