Re: [gmime-devel] "." as tspecials character

Hi Ralph,

Yes, this is intentional. This function is meant to quote mailbox names but the documentation was wrong as well as the code which used tspecials + '.' instead of using 'specials' like it was supposed to be using.

I've updated the documentation and the code to work as intended.

Thanks for reporting this,

Jeff