From: gmime-devel-list <gmime-devel-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Dharmik Patel via gmime-devel-list <gmime-devel-list gnome org>
Date: Friday, August 11, 2017 at 4:46 PM
To: "gmime-devel-list gnome org" <gmime-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: [gmime-devel] gmime 3.0 installation on centos 7

What is the best/easiest way to install gmime 3.0 on centos 7? It was fairly easy to install on mac using brew install, but I was unsuccessful installing using yum on centos. do these instructions (https://developer.gnome.org/gmime/stable/gmime-building.html) apply to 3.0? i found a rpm for 2.26, but not for 3.0. is there one available for centos 7?

Thanks,

Dharmik