Re: [gmime-devel] problem with BOM in header

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj gnome org> writes:

It turns out that the problem is not the BOM, but rather the blank line
preceding the BOM:

The message you sent me has multiple headers followed by a blank line
(which terminates the headers) which is then followed by the Received
header with the BOM.

Because of the blank line, the rest of the message (including the
Received header with the BOM) is considered part of the body.

Yes, you are right, of course.  Sorry for bothering you with this, I
should have noticed that myself.

Andreas