Re: [gmime-devel] Fwd: Re: Email addresses in FilterHTML

On 2/19/2013 7:00 AM, Robert Schroll wrote:
On 02/18/2013 11:37 PM, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I just took a look and you definitely discovered a bug. Sorry about
that... I know this used to work.

Thanks for checking this.  I'm glad to know it wasn't me going crazy.

I've noticed another problem with the URL pattern matching: URLs are not
found in the last line if it doesn't end with a '\n'.  The string
    'http://a.com \n http://a.com'
gets turned into
    '<a href="http://a.com";>http://a.com</a> \n http://a.com'
While you're looking at this section of the code, can you check this out?

D'oh, got your email right after releasing GMime 2.6.14 last night.

I've just fixed this bug and am rolling a 2.6.15 release right now (will probably be pushed to the ftp site by the time you read this email).