Re: [gmime-devel] New to list/problem since 2.4.23 & 2.4.25 (extra DOT in HTTP links)

Hi again Jorge,

What version of GMime were you running before where you did not see this problem? I am trying to figure out where this problem may have come from. I don't see any recent changes that would have broken this :-(

Also, can you provide a sample email message where this breaks? It might be a read-boundary type bug.

Thanks!

Jeff