Re: [gmime-devel] Another malformed email address not parsed by gmime
- From: Damian Pietras <daper daper net>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- Cc: gmime-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gmime-devel] Another malformed email address not parsed by gmime
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 18:35:11 +0200
On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 12:23:11PM -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> On 09/01/2010 07:35 AM, Damian Pietras wrote:
> > I encountered aonther malformed email address that is parsed by
> > thunderbird and outlook but not by gmime. It's:
> > "Biznes=?ISO-8859-2?Q?_?=INTERIA.PL"=?ISO-8859-2?Q?_?=<biuletyny firma interia pl>
> > It seems to be generated by some PHP script but such addresses are
> > common. The issue here is that RFC2047 phrases are not separated from
> > other words with white spaces. I'm attaching a patch that can handle
> > that.
> Ugh. Would you mind if I only enable this behavior when the
> GMIME_ENABLE_RFC2047_WORKAROUNDS flag is set at g_mime_init() time?
Good idea, it should be enabled only when
GMIME_ENABLE_RFC2047_WORKAROUNDS is set.
] [Thread Prev