[Glade-devel] How to open a dialog box on button click event

Hello friends,
I m a newbie to this mailing list and to glade development.
For my project , i m using glade-3 and designed a basic window with a button
and a dialog box.
I don't know how to connect to dialog box on button click from my basic
window.
I m attaching .glade and .c file , plz help me out.

Also, if you know any good tutorial for glade , for beginners like me , then
plz send me link.

Plz forgive me if i composed my mail or attachment in a wrong way.

thanks in advance.