[Glade-devel] migration on an old 0.5.9 glade application

On Feb 4, 2008 9:38 PM, david <david at rapidcharting.com> wrote:

Is there a way to migrate.

I tried loading the x.glade file and it failed.

I used glade 2 and glade 3

and I might try glade 1 if I can compile it soon.

I suspect it is a GTK-1.2 versus GTK 2 issue.

That is correct, glade format has changed as well as
the toolkit api - there was a script available in glade-2
package to convert the glade file that might help you.

-Tristan

I've been out of the programming loop for a while.

David

Glade-devel maillist  -  Glade-devel at lists.ximian.com