[Glade-devel] libglade plugins

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but I have a question
regarding the location where libglade looks for plugins that describe
added widgets.  Currently, libglade looks in /usr/lib/libglade/2.0 for
these plugins, assuming that libglade was configured and built without
any modifications.  Is there any way to change that location short of
changing configure options or patching the makefile.am in any way?  I
would hope that maybe a full path can be specified in the catalog file
in the glade-catalog name property.

- Jeff