[Glade-devel] Window mess with glade-3

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 01:54 +0200, Owen Taylor wrote:
The GTK+ team discourages the use of GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER. The GTK+
team *strongly* discourages the use of GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ALWAYS.

What window manager are you using? It should be able to see
that the window will be positioned offscreen and take corrective
action.

Regards,
                                      Owen

Ooops, I've should have waited before accepting the change and look like
a fool now that Owen says that it's wrong :-)

Anyway here on FC2 (metacity 2.8.1) positioning the dialog at the center
was required to not have it offscreen.

For now I've changed it to GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER.

ciao
        paolo