[Glade-devel] Glade and Custom widgets

Just doing some more digging and was curious if maybe this means it
necessary to create register properties in the common tab via
glade_register_custom_prop?

thanks,

-todd

Hi,
   I'm developing an application using libglade-2.4.  I'm working on a
custom widget and am having difficulty understand how libglade handles
custom widgets and height/width_request under the properties tab
common.  Should my widget recieve a width_request?

thanks,

todd