[Glade-devel] Glade 3 development

--- Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net> wrote:
On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 22:19, Joaquin Cuenca Abela
wrote:

As far as I can see, these two bugs are fixed with
my today commit.
If you still hit these problems, please let me
know.

I had trouble compiling it after your commit.
I've attached a patch that made it compile for me.

Is the marshallers file supposed to be
autogenerated?

Well, I *knew* that I was going to forget something
:-)

Your patch looks ok to me (I prefer to keep the
marshallers in the tree, and don't autogenerate them).

You can commit it yourself (with a little Changelog
entry). If you can do it I will do it as soon as
possible.

Thank you!

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela