Re: Invite GNOME to give speech in COSCon 2019

Hi Emily!

Emily Chen via board-list <board-list gnome org> wrote:
I am writing to invite Board members to attend 2019 China Open Source Conference (COSCon'19) to give a talk
on behalf of GNOME Foundation. COSCon'19 will be hold on Nov 2-3 in Shanghai, China.

Thanks for reaching out about this. The invitation has been brought to
the attention of our board members. I'm not sure whether any of them
are able to attend, but obviously Neil will be there to represent the
GNOME Foundation.

Best wishes,