Re: Thanks card to Caroline

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 at 21:23, <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
You really buried the lede :-P With a subject like "Thanks card to Caroline" I thought this was going to be positive...

Yeah, I didn't want to be all negative this week :-)

Yes, I agree certainly we should send a thank-you card, but it's the very least we can do, I doubt it will resolve anything. Is there any other support we can give that she has indicated would be helpful to her? And is there any way we can demonstrate (not just talk) that we condemn that sort of targeting? Because if I was in her place I'd probably be quite fed up and stop volunteering, and I think a thank-you card in that situation would be appreciated, but I'd still quit.

Was it from community members, or randos, or RMS?

It was randos on Reddit and such as far as Britt told me. They didn't mention any specific support that would help them.