Thanks card to Caroline

Hi board,

I'm sorry to bring some drama this week, this one I believe will have a simple good outcome :-).

Caroline, the designer that made the annual report, has been targeted by the public for using Adobe and Windows for the annual report. They contacted her to the personal email, so she had to take off public her personal information. She felt quite bad, and has impacted her personally and his husband Britt.

I chatted with Britt and shown him our support. I would like to propose to send a card to Caroline thanking her for the work on the annual report to settle down the issue. What do you think?

Thanks,
Carlos