Reminder | ED and Board-Only Meeting on Monday, July 1st

Hi All,

First of all, a huge welcome to the new board! You are now officially voting directors. Congratulations! :)

This email is a reminder that we will have a meeting on Monday, July 1st at 15:30 UTC.  (If you need help converting 15:30 UTC into your time zone, here's a handy tool: Time and Date.)

During the meeting, we'll first listen to Neil's monthly Foundation report, and then we'll do a board-only meeting to discuss the report and any other items that the board would like to talk about.

Here's how to dial in:

Conference Details
(This is Carlos' bluejeans account since Allan can't join this week)

As an FYI - The rest of the outgoing directors and I will be staying on until GUADEC in order to help get you up to speed and do a proper handover. We'll be holding officer elections this upcoming month, so someone new will take over as President / Chairperson soon, but until then, I'll remain in that position.

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

Best,
Nuritzi

Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors at GNOME