Re: Starting on the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

On Mon, 2019-06-24 at 22:27 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom via board-list
wrote:
[...]
Finally, don't forget about our in-person meetings prior to GUADEC,
on
21 and 22 August.

I am looking forward to this meeting :)

I am planning on being in Manchester that week, so it would be nice
know what time of day you expect to be kicking off.

If it is going to be around noon or early afternoon, then I might
grab
an early morning flight instead of flying out the night before.

Hi Tristan,

I expect that this would be an all day event, so arriving the day
before is probably better :)

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation