Re: Starting on the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

Hi Allan !

On Mon, 2019-06-24 at 11:14 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Dear Britt and Tristan,

[...]
Currently our meetings are held at 15:30 UTC on Mondays. These are
conducted via video conference, and there's a dial-in option. We will
likely revisit the meeting time, but it would be useful to know if you
can make the current one.

I expect that living in east asia, I will be the one making a sacrifice
in terms of meeting time. Still, as this currently lands at half past
midnight for me, it would be nice if we could make it an hour earlier
in future meetings.

[...]
Finally, don't forget about our in-person meetings prior to GUADEC, on
21 and 22 August.

I am looking forward to this meeting :)

I am planning on being in Manchester that week, so it would be nice to
know what time of day you expect to be kicking off.

If it is going to be around noon or early afternoon, then I might grab
an early morning flight instead of flying out the night before.

Cheers,
    -Tristan