From: Kristi Progri <kprogri gnome org>
Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 1:49 AM
Subject: Engagement team meeting call (June)
To: <foundation-list gnome org>, Engagement list <engagement-list gnome org>

Hi all,

On Friday (June 21st) at 17:00 UTC we will have our next engagement meeting call. Please feel free to add the topic(s) you would like to discuss about or give updates.

Etherpad link: https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/engagement-team-meetings

Join us here: https://www.uberconference.com/gnome-engagement

Best,
Kristi