Re: Google liason in the adboard

- Tobi, Ludovico

Jonathan Blandford now works at Google, he might have something to say about GNOME. :)

Jeremy Allison might also be a useful potential contact too. I was thinking of sending him a mail just to acknowledge/encourage his participation in GNOME even if not as a directoral candidate this year. Something like: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Ea3mDEdl2m-lffxFmwjT5g

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rob