Re: Google liason in the adboard

Hi Tobi,

On Wed, 2019-05-22 at 11:23 +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Ludovico and I were just having a chat with Googlers regarding our
USB
protection project, because they are working on something similar for
their internal distribution.

They are looking into providing time and space for a hackfest and it
would help, he said, to know who in Google has already had contact
with
GNOME, e.g. giving time, space, or money.

Since Google is on the adboard, I thought I'd find out which Googler
has
been responsible for lodging money into GNOME accounts.
Can you tell me a name that I can forward?

Unfortunately, Cat Allman who was our contact at Google has recently
moved jobs to a different bit of Google, so we're still trying to find
out who is best to talk to over there.

I do know that Matthew Garrett is looking at desktop security issues,
so he may be best to talk to in the first place.

Does that help?

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation