Re: Reminder | Extended Meeting on Monday June 3rd (15:00 - 16:30 UTC)

Carlos Soriano via board-list <board-list gnome org> wrote:

I won't be able to make the last 30 minutes. What do you think about doing ED-report, then board-only, then
board meeting?

Personally that's fine by me. The main issue is probably for Neil,
since he'd have to join, then leave and then join again (I assume
Rosanna would join for the regular board meeting part). How do you
feel about that Neil?

Unfortunately, I forgot that I have a doctor's appointment in the
morning, so I'll be traveling during part of the meeting and will be
unable to be part of the whole thing. @Allan - can you please chair
the meeting?

Sure, I can chair.