Re: Can we get some replacement hardware for a Foundation member?

I think I can just approve it... Frederico - shall we chat off list
about this?

Neil

On Mon, 2018-09-24 at 22:34 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
Should we add this to tomorrow's agenda? @Federico Mena Quintero  let
us know! :)

(.. also google just autocompleted the @ thing in the above
sentence... I have no idea what that does lol)

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
GNOME Foundation

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:15 AM Allan Day via board-list <