Re: Can we get some replacement hardware for a Foundation member?

Should we add this to tomorrow's agenda? @Federico Mena Quintero  let us know! :)

(.. also google just autocompleted the @ thing in the above sentence... I have no idea what that does lol)

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:15 AM Allan Day via board-list <board-list gnome org> wrote:
Any updates on this?