Re: Board hackfest accomodation

Hi everyone,

I'm currently planning on being in Cambridge from evening 16th October
to evening 19th October - so won't need accommodation on the Friday
night. I'm happy to share a room.

Sorry for not providing information about my dates sooner.

Allan
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 04:19, philip.chimento--- via board-list