Re: Sponsorship request: GNOME+Rust Hackfest #4

Hi Kat

On Tue, 2018-09-11 at 17:28 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

The board has approved EUR 496 for the hackfest venue at the board
meeting on 11th September. Please book the venue and coordinate with
Rosanna for the reimbursement.

Thanks a lot, I'll go ahead then and also get in contact with Rosanna.
Let me know if you need anything else from me.

There's also a mail to foundation-list to announce the hackfest pending
in the moderator queue since a while, can you let that go through? :)

Thanks

Sebastian